This week, we were finally able to announce our results. We have a working proof-of-concept for automated waste sorting, utilizing several advanced cameras to analyse a waste stream passing on a conveyor, and using a robot arm to extract recognized objects and materials, for re-use as secondary raw materials, as illustrated on ing.dk.
I am thrilled that our news have received a lot of attention in the Danish media, and will try to update the below list with links to all of the major stories.
- An official press release is made by the Danish Technological Institute (Danish)
- With link to the official DTI article on teknologisk.dk
- The story is released in the “Robot Technology Newsletter” from DTI (Danish)
with links to:
- The story is linked at the official DTI linkedin page (Danish)
- National television broadcasts a 5 minute montage in the 22 evening news on the “tv2” channel. Re-watching the show is possible if you have tv2play (Danish)
- tv2 publish an online article with the video clip from the evening news(Danish)
- An article is published by DR on the front page of dr.dk and dr.dk/viden (Danish)
- An online article describing the technologies is released on ing.dk (Danish)
- A detailed graphic of the solution is released on ing.dk (Danish)
…and more are expected to follow soon
By Mikkel at .